Saturday, September 8, 2007

ideas development stage 4

hello people!
another idea strucked me while i was walking past a soccer field! i was inspired by a group of boys playing soccer. there was this particular boy who ran all around just to chase the ball. even though it was tiring, the boy seemed to enjoy himself very much! he laughed and laughed and laughed! then i thought: "why not i portrayed the boy as the lego character. and the ball is would be the rubik's cube that i would include in my photographs!" it would be interesting ahh! the presence of the rubik's cube in my photographs would add definitely add some depth to my photographs. my rationale is still the same: the same old me in the shoes of that lego character, flying about in my aeroplane, looking for adventures and challenges as i flew. But however, the difference this time round is that i am now being led my the rubik's cube, which i had very great interest in when i was a kid! as we all know, kids are often fascinated by things. for me personally, i had great interest in the rubik's cube! thus, i gave chase to the rubik's cub in my aeroplane and as i flew about in my aeroplane, i would encounter different adventures and challenges along the way. I BELIEVE these adventures and challenges are what children would experience when they are growing up. YES! this is it! i am working towards this idea. will start posting the photographs up asap. so stay tuned!
stay tuned.