Saturday, September 8, 2007

ideas development stage 3


Images retrieved from Kong Rui Jia
hi guys! after some thinking over, i have decided there shall be a slight change in my delivery style: this time round, i am not just shooting photographs of my toys in interesting angles that best bring out the mood. i am going to shoot photographs of my toys in interesting angles that best bring out the joy that i had when i was a kid! thus, in simpler terms, i have decided to include myself in the picture. okay. back to the topic. in this piece, i have decided to place myself in the shoes of the lego character that is in the lego aeroplane. (peter blake's design belief: getting inspirations from his collection of toys) my rationale for this piece is the fun and challenges that i encountered as i fly from places to places in my own aeroplane. (my design style: shooting these pictures in interesting angles to best bring out the mood) the places where i fly are places of randomness. this would explain the thrill and the challenges i would encounter when i was growing up. what do you guys think? hmm. i am still developing my ideas! but i know i am getting there. i know i on the right track. i will see how to implement my other toy- rubik cube into the picture. well, will get back to you guys soon. meanwhile enjoy!