Tuesday, September 4, 2007

ideas development stage 1


With credits from the movie 300 and kudos to the one who invented LEGOS (http://www.lego.com/)

Hello! This is my initial idea for my final. as my art direction has stated: to shoot my own collection of toys in angles that would best bring out the joy/mood. In this piece, i had decided to leave out my other toy - Rubik's cube as i felt that it does not really connect with the theme this piece. the mood that i wanted to portray for this piece were linked to this movie 300 which i watched not long ago. my rationale for this piece is that even though these LEGO characters might come from different backgrounds and different LEGO sets, the fact that they are made as LEGO characters stand fixed. i want to convey the mood of loyalty. i am still developing on my ideas as this is only my first initial idea. hmmm, will get back to you guys soon!