Friday, September 7, 2007

Great Ideas. Presentation is wrong.

alamak. after consultation with shirlyn, it was demoralising for me i supposed. she told me that my ideas were great, but my ways of presentation are wrong. i had to agree with her. as could be seen from my previous entries, haha, my images were mostly graphics and not photographs. and i believe it have clash with my design style. my design style is "to take photographs ..." and not with images. well, even though i had put in considerable amount of time in creating that imaeg and yet it was rejected, i was not really disappointed lar. at least i was stopped halfway. wah. if i were to create my final assignment and i was told that my ideas were wrong, hahaha, that one really can go die liao. anyway, I will brainstorm for more different ideas. never say die! =D i will be back with better ideas! so, stay tuned!